Farm in ONE operates on a module subscription system – this means you can access individual sections of Farm in ONE (Irrigation Automation, Spray Schedule, Monitoring, Mapping, General Tasks, and additional extras) for one monthly subscription price. You only pay for the modules you need with individual prices and package discount rates.
Click on the button below to use our Estimator Tool, scroll down for a breakdown of pricing, contact our office on (07) 4091 1052, or email email@example.com for pricing inquiries.
contact us for the demo.
PRICING / MONTH
(FREE WITH ANY MODULE PURCHASED)
- Map your blocks, bays, infrastructure and landmarks.
- Input all plant information for each block.
- Import KML or Shape files from multiple sources.
- View and combine imagery and maps to get an overall profile of your farm.
- Identify and prioritise problem areas with the use of multi-spectral imagery.
- Generate a 3D profile of your farm to allow for better irrigation and drainage strategies.
- Integrates with existing hardware.
- Utilise data to make informed decisions for your farm.
- Maximise yields by giving your crop what it needs to minimise plant stress for optimum outputs.
- Monitoring allows you to see what is needed where to help save on water and inputs.
- View data in multiple graph formats and overlay them to get a clear picture of crop health.
- View your data remotely wherever you are.
- Plan your Spray Schedule in advance for optimum time management.
- Generate reports for quality assurance, Freshcare, and HARPS standards.
- Pest and disease management through GPS marked scout observations.
- Save on chemicals by only spraying affected areas marked through GPS.
- Mark any observations or recommendations, as well as viewing previous pest and spray history to help identify problem areas.
- Setup up all specifications for machinery and products.
- Set, schedule and track tasks for staff.
- Staff can receive work orders and log completions.
- Report on repairs, hazards and issues.
- Create GPS markers and upload geo-tagged images.
- Receive, send and edit alerts and tasks on mobile devices while out in the field.
- Set up staff profiles including access limitations.
- Generate reports on task times and completions.
in general tasks
- Complete and submit registered forms, policies and procedures while on the job, inluding the ability to scan in barcodes and attach images.
HARPS: Forms for packing areas including cleaning, equipment use, risk assessment.
Fresh Care: Can be linked with Spray Schedule module to cover chemical and fertilser use, spray equipment setup/use, and product trace.
Inductions: Training and inductions including machinery, picking, packing and toolbox checks.
WH&S: Machinery operational checks including tractor use and picking/packing equipment.
Contractors: Contractors can sign in and complete inductions on various job tasks.
- Integrates with existing system.
- Remotely monitor and control pumps, valves, flow rates, pressure and variable drive motors.
- Automation saves on time, wages, energy and productivity.
- save water through irrigation control - only water when and where you need it.
- Gain control and economy on your fertiliser applications through fertigation.
- Improve crop performance by analysing crop and irrigation data to establish best practices.
$2.50 / device / month
$5 / user / month
Pay as you go - 10 cents / sms
$35/mth sms plan - 500 messages included at 7 cents/sms
$65/mth sms plan - 1000 messages included at 6.5 cents/sms